Happy Wednesday! It’s midweek already and we have been settling into our new summer home here. I’ll be sharing more on that later, but today I wanted to share a really cool place to get unique gifts and home decor.
I have been bitten by the shopping bug big time and I am loving the selections from Uncommon Goods!! Uncommon Goods was founded in 1999 and is a platform for artists and designers to share their creations. There are some really great products to choose from; most of which are handcrafted and made right here in the good old USA.
Here are a few of my favorite picks from the Uncommon Goods website for gifts and home decor.
1) I have been on the hunt lately for a great floral piece to add to my collection. This Martina Hernanadez Flowers print is perfect. It is a print of the original made from magazine clippings. Just amazing! You can get it framed or unframed.
2) I have been loving the urchin and astral spheres that have been trending in home decor. This Astral Wall Hanging Set of 3 would be a great way to add the trend into your home. Check out all the home and garden decor here.
3) My love for agates and geodes is always going strong. This Gilded Amethyst Paperweight is so beautiful and would be a great addition to your desk or bookcase.
4) Your tabletops can always benefit from a large bowl. Bowls are a great accent to use for fruit or to add in a sculptural element. I love the structure of this Satellite Bowl. Bonus that it comes in black…to continue my black and white obsession.
5) Decanters! Do you have one? Bar carts and barware have been popular for the last couple years and I don’t think it’s going away anytime soon. As our love affair for all things bar continues, I don’t think you can go wrong with this Yours, Mine, and Ours Decanter Set. This would make a great gift for newlyweds or a hostess gift. Click here to check out more gifts for women.
6) Another great hostess gift would be this Double Tiered Teak Root Serving Platter. So unique and the beauty of the teak root adds such a lovely, natural element. This would be great all year round for your gatherings. I can see it at a summer outdoor party, a fall wine tasting, or used for your Thanksgiving celebration.
7) Last but certainly not least, are these Hand Embroidered Region Pillows. Since arriving in Connecticut and knowing that we are spending our entire summer exploring the Upper East Coast, I think we need this pillow as a memento, don’t you?! It’s something personal, that triggers a happy memory and I love that. I dig the heirloom design too. See all the personalized products here to add a special touch to your gift giving or surroundings.
I hope you enjoyed my picks from Uncommon Goods. I am really impressed with this company. They are an environmentally responsible retailer that is helping make the world a better place. Through their non-profit organizations and business practices they are impacting lives for the better. It’s a great resource for the makers and shoppers alike.
Speaking of shoppers, there really is something for everyone! Offerings range from quirky and eclectic to rare and beautiful. Visit Uncommon Goods to see all their unique offerings.
This is a sponsored post written by me for Uncommon Goods. As always, I only share things I love and all opinions are 100% mine.