It is an honor to be a guest blogger today on Bliss at Home! Kristin has the best home decorating advice and I enjoy following her blog.
Now, let’s chat about Holiday Style!
It is that time of year were we are preparing to attend various social gatherings and if you are like me, you are wondering “What should I WEAR???” Well, wonder no longer! I have put together 3 different looks that appeal to many different style preferences and budgets.
First up is the Trendy Look
1. Lace High Low Dress from Forever 21 $27.80 – I love the lace on this dress. It adds sex appeal without showing too much skin.
2. Ruby Bib Necklace from Heavenly Couture $15.14 – Since the dress is black, its important to add bold color to give the outfit some pizazz!
3. Bow Ring from Rue 21 $5.99 – This adorable little bow ring works perfect with this look
4. Sequin Clutch from ASOS $41.34 – The sparkle in this clutch is a great compliment to the ring and necklace
5. Platform Pump from Payless $34.99 – So perfect for the holidays and great to wear once the celebrations are over
Total Cost: $125.26
Next up is the Bold Look
1. Zigzag Sequin Dress from Topshop $190 – This dress is a show stopper! Just imagine taking off your coat after you arrive to the party and BAM! There you are in this beautiful, fun dress.
2. Post Earrings from Express $24.90 – Since the dress is so bold, accessories need to be simple and played down. Hence my choice for these little beauties.
3. Asymmetrical four ring set from nOir $110 – The lines in this ring work great with the chevron pattern in the dress, but is simple enough not to compete for attention.
4. Grecian Minaudiere Clutch from Nine West $42 – The shape of the clutch adds a bit more visual interest.
5. Sparkle Platform from Aldo $80 – Give your feet that extra special sparkle.
Total Cost: 446.90
Last but not least, the Classic Look
1. Bow Dress from J Crew $398 – You will be the best gift at the party in this stunning dress
2. Siveda Necklace from Amrita Singh $150 – Just beautiful!
3. Drop Earring from Banana Republic $39.50 – Very classic earrings to have and can be worn with many other looks after the holidays
4. Azzurra Cuff from Amrita Singh $100 – This cuff adds just a hit of modern to this classic look
5. Bella Black Sequin Clutch from Elaine Turner $225 – This bag is so beautiful and will last for many seasons and many special occasions.
6. ‘Chelsea’ High Pump by Cole Haan $298 – Classic suede pump that can can be worn day or night.
Total Cost: $1,210.50
I hope these looks have inspired you to dress beautifully for your upcoming holiday celebrations. Happy Holidays to you all!
Alea with MyStyleDaily
MyStyleDaily is a blog for the girl that wants to keep her wardrobe updated, but doesn’t have an overflowing amount of money to do it. It’s real fashion for real women.
Want more from MyStyleDaily? Here is how we can connect:
Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube