Modern + Fresh Fall Home Tour

fall-home-tour

I am so thrilled to be part of the Modern + Fresh Fall Home Tours hosted by Lindsay of The White Buffalo Styling Co. and Kristen of KFD Designs!!! I have been loving the tours so far, haven’t you? Yesterday, Danika of Gorgeous Shiny Things shared her home tour. She has some serious style! It is so great to see a fresh take on fall decor and the creativity is so inspiring! If you follow this blog you know that fall is hands-down my favorite time of year here in the Midwest. If you are visiting for the first time, WELCOME!! I hope you enjoy our little fall home tour…

bedroom

modern-fall-living-room

cozy-living-room

fall bookcase

fall-decor-living-room

view-from-sofa firewood

cozy-fireplace

modern-and-fresh-fall-home-tour-Bliss-at-Home Have you been keeping up with all the Modern + Fresh Fall Home Tours? They have been pretty amazing!! There’s more Modern + Fresh Fall Home Tours coming your way!! Tomorrow Jenna from Rain on a Tin Roof will be sharing her home. You won’t want to miss that!

Here’s a complete list of the bloggers who already shared their homes incase you’d like to check them out:

October 1 – Kristen and Lindsay will kick things off!!

2 – Sarah from Sarah M. Dorsey Designs

12 – Anneke from This That & Life

13 – Michelle from Décor and the Dog

14 – Cassie from Primitive & Proper

15 – Ally from From the Right Bank

16 – Shannon from Shannon Berrey Designs

17 – Danika from Gorgeous Shiny Things

18 – Kristin from Bliss at Home <——-That’s Me :)

Here’s who is coming up the rest of the month:

19 – Jenna from Rain on a Tin Roof

30 – Shavonda from A Home Full of Color and Whitney from The Curtis Casa

31 – Angela from Number Fifty-three and Jennifer from Brave New Home

Linking to: Inspire Me Please, The Inspiration Gallery, Share Your Creativity

happy fall

73 Comments on Modern + Fresh Fall Home Tour

1. Julia @ cuckoo4design
    October 18, 2013 at 6:18 am (1 year ago)

Gorgeous! I really mean it! So many pretty accessories and details but you know what one of my favorites is? The added red plaid to your bedroom. So pretty and cozy.

October 18, 2013 at 6:34 am (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Julia :) I was nervous about my photos because it was overcast and I only had an hour of good light…and my tripod broke…go figuire! The red pillows are euro shams I made from old stadium blankets and now this room feels so cozy and ready for fall :) xo Kristin

2. Jesse @ Scout & Nimble
    October 18, 2013 at 7:00 am (1 year ago)

Krisitin…your home looks amazing. I love the pic of your console table with the boots. Totally gorgeous. I would have never thought you had any problems getting pictures…your photography is spot on! You are always so good with the collages…mine never look this good. ;)

October 18, 2013 at 7:14 am (1 year ago)

Thank you Jesse :) That means a lot, especially from you! I had terrible light all week, it’s been rainy and overcast and then for about an hour yesterday it was sunny…but then I broke my tripod…LOL Funny what goes on behing the camera to get a decent shot! xo Kristin

3. Lindsay at The White Buffalo Styling Co.
    October 18, 2013 at 7:47 am (1 year ago)

Oh.my.gosh.Kristin. Your tour is unbelievably gorgeous!!!! I’m so in love with your cozy/cabin bedroom and everything else is just awesome. Everything is so beautiful and has such natural touches of fall. One of my favorite things is that basket of wood labeled “Warmth.” Ahhh!!! So simple, but so beautiful and creative. I seriously love every single thing!!!

October 18, 2013 at 9:09 am (1 year ago)

Wow! Thanks so much Lindsay :) I really hadn’t changed much for our tour…just made the pillow covers and added in a couple new fall finds. So glad you loved it! xo Kristin

4. Gabbi @ Retro Ranch Reno
    October 18, 2013 at 8:19 am (1 year ago)

Like always, your home is GORGEOUS! I love all the warm, fall touches. You have a serious knack for styling! :)

October 18, 2013 at 9:10 am (1 year ago)

Thank you Gabbi :) It was so funny. I wish someone could had video-taped me trying to shoot this house with all the mess of projects going on right now! xo Kristin

5. BrieR
    October 18, 2013 at 9:47 am (1 year ago)

This is my favorite tour so far! I love all of the little, glam details. They are subtle but make a lot of impact. Love!

October 18, 2013 at 5:15 pm (1 year ago)

Wow! Thanks so much Brie :) xo Kristin

October 18, 2013 at 5:16 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much :) I saw Carmel of Our Fifth House do that with the horse bust over her fireplace…totally had to do that! xo Kristin

6. Shavonda@AHomeFullOfColor
    October 18, 2013 at 9:51 am (1 year ago)

Kristin this is seriously good stuff. Your home is gorgeous. I love all the touches you incorporated with the antlers, plaid, fur, and natural elements. Great job!

October 18, 2013 at 5:16 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Shavonda :) xo Kristin

7. Jennifer @ Brave New Home
    October 18, 2013 at 10:27 am (1 year ago)

Love your fall infused entry way. Nice job! Fall in the Midwest sounds lovely : ]

October 18, 2013 at 5:19 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks Jennifer :) It really is, very blessed to live in this part of the country :) xo Kristin

8. Katrina
    October 18, 2013 at 10:44 am (1 year ago)

Your home looks so cozy and relaxing – i lvoe your huge chalkboard wall in your kitchen!! I keep bugging my sister to add one in her kitchen, can’t wait to share with her yours! :)

October 18, 2013 at 5:20 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Katrina :) I was so on the fence about doing one for so long…but we all love it! xo Kristin

October 18, 2013 at 11:40 am (1 year ago)

you did a lovely job Kristin making your home feel so warm and cozy with all these little details. btw, I love your boots, I’m looking for new boots (every day boots), something similar than yours :-)
    I’ve always wanted to do a small sitting area next to our fireplace (yours is very pretty) but I would need to find low chairs :-)
    wish you a great weekend Kristin :-)

October 18, 2013 at 5:22 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Ingrid…I got those at Sears of all places…they aren’t my nice ones but they are super cute. Yes, low chairs are a must by the fire :) happy weekend to you too! xo Kristin

10. Kelly @ View Along the Way
    October 18, 2013 at 11:49 am (1 year ago)

STUNNING, Kristin! I love every single detail. Everything looks so cozy and beautiful!

October 18, 2013 at 5:23 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Kelly :) I love the way my house looks through the camera’s eye…on the other side of that camera was a little boy who “accidentally” broke my tripod, and 3 rooms in mid-remodel mode…LOL Happy Weekend! xo Kristin

11. Lisa
    October 18, 2013 at 11:59 am (1 year ago)

Kristin, your home is so fabulous!! I love all the attention to details everywhere, and it is so cozy all dressed for fall!

October 18, 2013 at 5:23 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Lisa :) xo Kristin

12. Sarah {Lacquer & Linen}
    October 18, 2013 at 12:27 pm (1 year ago)

Everything looks amazing Kristin! I love the red plaid pillows on your bed, they add such a fun bright pop of color. And I love that your stag head is wearing a scarf, my rhino is too!

October 18, 2013 at 5:25 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Sarah :) That’s quite the compliment coming from you! Those plaid pillows I made with old thrifted stadium blankets. I have a stadium blanket problem…I always buys them at the flea market when I see them there. Hey, tell you rhino that Denver, my stag, says “Hi! Scarf Buddy!!” xo Kristin

13. Amber from WillsCasa.Com
    October 18, 2013 at 12:28 pm (1 year ago)

Beautiful! I love the textures in your bedroom! Such great spaces everywhere!

October 18, 2013 at 5:26 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Amber :) Happy Weekend!! xo Kristin

14. Emily Gish
    October 18, 2013 at 12:43 pm (1 year ago)

What a fun series! Everything looks just beautiful and exceptionally cozy! I love your red plaid pillows in the bedroom. Makes me want to recreate it and cozy up into my bed!

October 18, 2013 at 5:28 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Emily :) Made them out of old stadium blankets. They are super cozy :) Happy Weekend!! xo Kristin

15. Bethany
    October 18, 2013 at 1:24 pm (1 year ago)

I love all the cozy touches and the bit of glamour and nature! SO pretty!

October 18, 2013 at 5:28 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Bethany! Enjoy your weekend :) xo Kristin

16. Caitlin @ Desert Domicile
    October 18, 2013 at 1:41 pm (1 year ago)

Your home is so beautiful, Kristen! It’s very warm and cozy and I love all of the textures you’ve combined :)

October 18, 2013 at 5:29 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks Caitlin :) I for some reason can’t get enough of sweaters and plaid and fur and wood…xo Kristin

17. Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles
    October 18, 2013 at 2:48 pm (1 year ago)

Kristin, it’s gorgeous! I love how everything is so warm and cozy, and how your decor suggests Fall but doesn’t throw it in our face! All of your attention to detail is evident!

October 18, 2013 at 5:30 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Jennifer :) Yeah, it’s a lot of work all this seasonal decorating…I prefer just using what I have handy and adding in the heavier textures. Have a great weekend friend! xo Kristin

18. Kayla
    October 18, 2013 at 3:04 pm (1 year ago)

Looks beautiful as always!! So warm and inviting!!!!

October 18, 2013 at 5:31 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Kayla :) Have a fab weekend! xo Kristin

19. interiorsbykenz
    October 18, 2013 at 3:34 pm (1 year ago)

Your house is amazing! Love all the plaid and scarves :)

October 18, 2013 at 5:31 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks Kenz :) Gotta pull out the plaid this time of year :) xo Kristin

20. sarah m. dorsey
    October 18, 2013 at 4:02 pm (1 year ago)

Love all of your cozy touches!! So pretty!

October 18, 2013 at 5:32 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Sarah :) It was fun to see shots of your future digs today. Happy Weekend!! xo Kristin

October 18, 2013 at 5:33 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Ally :) This has been such a great series, I just loved your home tour! xo Kristin

21. Virginia @livelovediy
    October 18, 2013 at 6:04 pm (1 year ago)

Oh my goodness, girl!! You are so inspiring! I absolutely ADORE that striped entryway, the gorgeous bookshelves (love the light fixtures above each shelf…and I spy a familiar gold frame!), the chalk wall, and your endless stylish details! I can’t even list all the little bits I’m storing in my brain for later! Amazing work!! xo
    Virginia

October 19, 2013 at 7:56 am (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Virginia :) You are so sweet! That Target frame is awesome, isn’t it?! My head is already going to holiday mode and I was spying all your gold and silver the other day on Pinterest…totally on the same page :) Have a great weekend!! xo Kristin

22. the makerista
    October 18, 2013 at 11:04 pm (1 year ago)

gosh, kristin! so beautiful! I really love those plaid pillows on your bed. may i ask where you got them?

October 19, 2013 at 7:57 am (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Gwen :) Those are actually thrifted stadium blankets that I made into euro shams. I have a collection and I thought the matching ones would make good pillows there. Have a great weekend with your sweet family :) xo Kristin

October 20, 2013 at 7:49 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks Kelly :) xo Kristin

23. jlhoneyman
    October 19, 2013 at 3:09 pm (1 year ago)

Just catching up on blogs from the past few days. Love how this all came together! Super cozy and I really love all the little pumpkins and branches.

October 20, 2013 at 7:49 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Jen :) xo Kristin

24. caroline [the diy nurse]
    October 20, 2013 at 9:54 am (1 year ago)

awesome styling!! I laughed at the slippers- they look really small like mine ;) Love the plaid too- its unexpected and fresh but brings memories of fall so easily.

October 20, 2013 at 7:48 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Caroline :) That is a very deceiving photo, cuz I wear a 9 1/2!!! Funny though! xo Kristin

October 22, 2013 at 10:02 am (1 year ago)

just gorgeous!! i love the touch of red plaid in the bedroom- so cozy! you did a beautiful job, kristin!

October 22, 2013 at 7:09 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much friend :) This has been so fun to do! xo Kristin

26. Leslie
    October 22, 2013 at 8:21 pm (1 year ago)

OK, so I’ve been following your blog for a few months and I love your home! Love your style. I HAVE to know- where did you get the geometric blue (black?) and white pillow that’s on your oatmeal colored living room chair? I really have to have one! Thanks!

October 23, 2013 at 10:01 am (1 year ago)

Hi Leslie, glad you have been liking it :) I got those from IKEA. xo Kristin

27. Krista @ Goodwill Glam
    October 24, 2013 at 10:46 am (12 months ago)

Love every square inch of this Kristin! You killed it! :) I just realized we’re not that far away from each other! Let me know if you’re ever in Chicagoland, maybe we can meet up, grab coffee and go thrifiting!

Best,
    Krista

October 24, 2013 at 2:06 pm (12 months ago)

Thanks so much Krista :) We make it over to Chicago a few times a year. I’ll let you know if I’m ever in your neighborhood, that would be fun! xo Kristin

28. Kim {plumberry pie}
    October 24, 2013 at 5:07 pm (12 months ago)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE EVERYTHING! Sorry for yelling, but it’s too fabulous not to go all caps. ;)

October 25, 2013 at 7:13 am (12 months ago)

Thanks so much Kim :) You are too sweet! xo Kristin

29. Marie
    October 25, 2013 at 12:47 pm (12 months ago)

Everything looked so beautiful. Excellent job!

30. Ashley @ Dirt Stains and Paint
    October 25, 2013 at 3:35 pm (12 months ago)

SO beautiful! New follower! Also, what is the gold-ish paint color you used on your stripes in the entryway? I LOVE it!

31. sherry hart
    October 29, 2013 at 4:50 am (12 months ago)

Kristin…so much to take in! You have a way with styling and editing….so pretty! Love all of the subtle touches of fall……Sherry

October 29, 2013 at 11:23 am (12 months ago)

Thanks so much Sherry :) I love this home tour series! So many talented bloggers!! xo Kristin

October 30, 2013 at 7:22 am (12 months ago)

Thanks so much Samantha :) xo Kristin

4Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Modern + Fresh Fall Home Tour

1. […] from Bliss at Home showed off her beautiful fresh and modern fall […]

2. […] scrap fabric garland from My fabulous life. Fall home tour from Bliss At Home. […]

3. […] •View our full fall home tour here• […]