Modern + Fresh Fall Home Tour

fall-home-tour

I am so thrilled to be part of the Modern + Fresh Fall Home Tours hosted by Lindsay of The White Buffalo Styling Co. and Kristen of KFD Designs!!! I have been loving the tours so far, haven’t you? Yesterday, Danika of Gorgeous Shiny Things shared her home tour. She has some serious style! It is so great to see a fresh take on fall decor and the creativity is so inspiring! If you follow this blog you know that fall is hands-down my favorite time of year here in the Midwest. If you are visiting for the first time, WELCOME!! I hope you enjoy our little fall home tour…

bedroom

modern-fall-living-room

cozy-living-room

fall bookcase

fall-decor-living-room

view-from-sofafirewood

cozy-fireplace

modern-and-fresh-fall-home-tour-Bliss-at-HomeHave you been keeping up with all the Modern + Fresh Fall Home Tours? They have been pretty amazing!! There’s more Modern + Fresh Fall Home Tours coming your way!! Tomorrow Jenna from Rain on a Tin Roof will be sharing her home. You won’t want to miss that!

Here’s a complete list of the bloggers who already shared their homes incase you’d like to check them out:

October 1 – Kristen and Lindsay will kick things off!!

2 – Sarah from Sarah M. Dorsey Designs

12 – Anneke from This That & Life

13 – Michelle from Décor and the Dog

14 – Cassie from Primitive & Proper

15 – Ally from From the Right Bank

16 – Shannon from Shannon Berrey Designs

17 – Danika from Gorgeous Shiny Things

18 – Kristin from Bliss at Home <——-That’s Me :)

Here’s who is coming up the rest of the month:

19 – Jenna from Rain on a Tin Roof

28 – Sherry from Design Indulgence

29 – Lakeitha from Lakeitha Duncan Lifestyle Blog

30 – Shavonda from A Home Full of Color and Whitney from The Curtis Casa

31 – Angela from Number Fifty-three and Jennifer from Brave New Home

Linking to: Inspire Me Please, The Inspiration Gallery, Share Your Creativity

happy fall

Comments

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much Julia :) I was nervous about my photos because it was overcast and I only had an hour of good light…and my tripod broke…go figuire! The red pillows are euro shams I made from old stadium blankets and now this room feels so cozy and ready for fall :) xo Kristin

1. says

Krisitin…your home looks amazing. I love the pic of your console table with the boots. Totally gorgeous. I would have never thought you had any problems getting pictures…your photography is spot on! You are always so good with the collages…mine never look this good. 😉

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thank you Jesse :) That means a lot, especially from you! I had terrible light all week, it’s been rainy and overcast and then for about an hour yesterday it was sunny…but then I broke my tripod…LOL Funny what goes on behing the camera to get a decent shot! xo Kristin

2. says

Oh.my.gosh.Kristin. Your tour is unbelievably gorgeous!!!! I’m so in love with your cozy/cabin bedroom and everything else is just awesome. Everything is so beautiful and has such natural touches of fall. One of my favorite things is that basket of wood labeled “Warmth.” Ahhh!!! So simple, but so beautiful and creative. I seriously love every single thing!!!

• BLISS AT HOME says

Wow! Thanks so much Lindsay :) I really hadn’t changed much for our tour…just made the pillow covers and added in a couple new fall finds. So glad you loved it! xo Kristin

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thank you Gabbi :) It was so funny. I wish someone could had video-taped me trying to shoot this house with all the mess of projects going on right now! xo Kristin

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much :) I saw Carmel of Our Fifth House do that with the horse bust over her fireplace…totally had to do that! xo Kristin

3. says

Your home looks so cozy and relaxing – i lvoe your huge chalkboard wall in your kitchen!! I keep bugging my sister to add one in her kitchen, can’t wait to share with her yours! :)

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much Katrina :) I was so on the fence about doing one for so long…but we all love it! xo Kristin

4. says

you did a lovely job Kristin making your home feel so warm and cozy with all these little details. btw, I love your boots, I’m looking for new boots (every day boots), something similar than yours :-)
    I’ve always wanted to do a small sitting area next to our fireplace (yours is very pretty) but I would need to find low chairs :-)
    wish you a great weekend Kristin :-)

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much Ingrid…I got those at Sears of all places…they aren’t my nice ones but they are super cute. Yes, low chairs are a must by the fire :) happy weekend to you too! xo Kristin

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much Kelly :) I love the way my house looks through the camera’s eye…on the other side of that camera was a little boy who “accidentally” broke my tripod, and 3 rooms in mid-remodel mode…LOL Happy Weekend! xo Kristin

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much Sarah :) That’s quite the compliment coming from you! Those plaid pillows I made with old thrifted stadium blankets. I have a stadium blanket problem…I always buys them at the flea market when I see them there. Hey, tell you rhino that Denver, my stag, says “Hi! Scarf Buddy!!” xo Kristin

5. says

What a fun series! Everything looks just beautiful and exceptionally cozy! I love your red plaid pillows in the bedroom. Makes me want to recreate it and cozy up into my bed!

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much Emily :) Made them out of old stadium blankets. They are super cozy :) Happy Weekend!! xo Kristin

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much Jennifer :) Yeah, it’s a lot of work all this seasonal decorating…I prefer just using what I have handy and adding in the heavier textures. Have a great weekend friend! xo Kristin

6. says

Oh my goodness, girl!! You are so inspiring! I absolutely ADORE that striped entryway, the gorgeous bookshelves (love the light fixtures above each shelf…and I spy a familiar gold frame!), the chalk wall, and your endless stylish details! I can’t even list all the little bits I’m storing in my brain for later! Amazing work!! xo
    Virginia

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much Virginia :) You are so sweet! That Target frame is awesome, isn’t it?! My head is already going to holiday mode and I was spying all your gold and silver the other day on Pinterest…totally on the same page :) Have a great weekend!! xo Kristin

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much Gwen :) Those are actually thrifted stadium blankets that I made into euro shams. I have a collection and I thought the matching ones would make good pillows there. Have a great weekend with your sweet family :) xo Kristin

7. Leslie says

OK, so I’ve been following your blog for a few months and I love your home! Love your style. I HAVE to know- where did you get the geometric blue (black?) and white pillow that’s on your oatmeal colored living room chair? I really have to have one! Thanks!

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much Krista :) We make it over to Chicago a few times a year. I’ll let you know if I’m ever in your neighborhood, that would be fun! xo Kristin

Trackbacks