DIY Paint Dipped Utensils

paint-dipped-utensils

Today we are revealing our projects for Week 5 of the Inspired Design Challenge!  This week we took inspiration from World Market.

Inspired Design Challenge

world-market-utensils Green Mango Wood Dipped Salad Servers

I love these paint dipped salad servers from World Market! I needed some new wooden utensils so this was a great fit for this week. I spend a lot of time cooking in the kitchen and a little pop of color is so fresh and fun!

martha-stewart-craft-paint

I picked up some wooden utensils and this Martha Stewart craft paint. I loved the color. All I did was tape off the utensils and give them a coat of paint. A quick, easy way to brighten up the kitchen.

painted-wooden-serveware

painted-wooden-utensils

fun-kitchen-utensils

Now let’s see what the other ladies came up with! Can’t wait!!

world-market-inspiration

1. Lindsay from Life of Splendor

2. Jennifer from Brave New Home

3. Angie from Angie’s Roost

4. Sara from Embrace My Space

DIY Paint Dipped Utensils | Pin It:

paint-dipped-utensils

Linking to: Inspire Me Please, Frugalicious Friday, The Inspiration Gallery

Comments

1. says

i love these! i did some for emmy a couple years ago (18 months actually) for her bday as she loves to bake, and i also did some for teachers gifts. a great way to personalize! :)

2. says

These are really sweet. I think I’m going to give it a try with some old wooden utensils soon! I had so much fun seeing all the imaginative projects you’ve come up with over the past few weeks. It was truly an inspiration tackling the challenges together with you : ]

• BLISS AT HOME says

We had such a great group, full of great ideas :) Thanks for inviting me to be a part of it! It was really fun and was a challenge at times to get it all done, but we did it!! xo Kristin

3. says

yours are so pretty in pink Kristin! I love how they pop up! I did mine last year in white and they still look great, I really love that yours are so girly in pink! :-) (great idea Kristin)

4. says

I’m sure with a house full of boys it’s nice to incorporate pink somewhere in your home. I love the utensils. I’ve wanted to give this a try too, but I could never decide on a color. Ha!

5. Yvette says

Luv the color looks great! Just have a quick question with regards to how long it will last…have you had any problem with the paint washing off?

• BLISS AT HOME says

Hi Yvette :) Thanks so much. Since they are wooden utensils I don’t submerge them in water but just clean them with a soapy dish towel and I haven’t had any issues with the paint. They still look the same as the day I painted them and I use them almost every day. xo Kristin

Trackbacks