Anthropologie Inspired Projects

Howdy! I am back from the LONGEST.ROADTRIP. EVER. or as most of you would call it my trip to the Haven Conference. It was amazing, full of new friends, I got to spend some quality time with my blog buddies, learned some new skills and guess what?? I got to meet Angie from Angie’s Roost and Lindsay from Life of Splendor who are part of this wonderful Inspired Design Challenge!

Inspired Design Challenge This is week 4 and we are revealing our Anthropologie Inspired Projects. I am the slacker this week. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball, you know what I mean? The week before the conference I was down and I mean down! A 3 day migraine and other health issues ruined my project plans and then Wednesday I left for Haven. I am sorry but I am going to be tardy for the party this week. Yes, that was a Real Housewives of Atlanta reference and no I did not have a NeNe sighting.

So, I thought I’d show you my inspiration for my project and link up to the amazing Anthro-inspired projects that these girls came up with! You are going to be inspired! I will be sharing my Anthro-project tomorrow.

Check out these other great projects:

1. Angie from Angie’s Roost

2. Jennifer from Brave New Home

3. Lindsay from Life of Splendor

4. Sara from Embrace My Space

See you tomorrow with my Anthropologie Inspired Project!

• BLISS AT HOME says

Hi Cassie :) I’m back, but only at half my usual pep. I am Havened out. I need a day…LOL. xo Kristin

• BLISS AT HOME says

I’m just glad they had an Anthro next to the hotel, or else I many not have gotten it done 😉 xo Kristin

• BLISS AT HOME says

That’s the truth! I am going to try to get back into the swing of things this week 😉 xo Kristin

1. Terry says

SO sorry to hear about your horrible migraine! I’m a migraine sufferer, too, so bad they send me to the ER. 2 years ago I started on a daily preventative because I had to get my life back.while I’ve had some “minor” migraines, they are nothing compared to the ones I have without the Rx. While there are some side effects, the benefits far outweigh the side effects. It might be something you want to check out!

• BLISS AT HOME says

I am so glad you found something that works for you. I have yet to find that. Thanks for sharing Terry! xo Kristin

2. says

I’m so sorry to hear about your migraines. I suffer from them as well…maybe our brain is experiencing pain from all of the ideas bursting out of them 😉 I will keep you in my prayers. As for the placemat art….LOVE IT! I really love the texture and how the color plays with the gold! Awesome job as usual!

• BLISS AT HOME says

Thanks so much for your prayers :) I get them at least once a month, sometimes twice. I am loving the pattern and color of that placemat. I needed to find a way to work it into my home :) xo Kristin