Anthropologie Inspired Projects

Howdy! I am back from the LONGEST.ROADTRIP. EVER. or as most of you would call it my trip to the Haven Conference. It was amazing, full of new friends, I got to spend some quality time with my blog buddies, learned some new skills and guess what?? I got to meet Angie from Angie’s Roost and Lindsay from Life of Splendor who are part of this wonderful Inspired Design Challenge!

Inspired Design Challenge This is week 4 and we are revealing our Anthropologie Inspired Projects. I am the slacker this week. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball, you know what I mean? The week before the conference I was down and I mean down! A 3 day migraine and other health issues ruined my project plans and then Wednesday I left for Haven. I am sorry but I am going to be tardy for the party this week. Yes, that was a Real Housewives of Atlanta reference and no I did not have a NeNe sighting.

So, I thought I’d show you my inspiration for my project and link up to the amazing Anthro-inspired projects that these girls came up with! You are going to be inspired! I will be sharing my Anthro-project tomorrow.

Anthropologie-placemat

via

Check out these other great projects:

anthropologie-projects

1. Angie from Angie’s Roost

2. Jennifer from Brave New Home

3. Lindsay from Life of Splendor

4. Sara from Embrace My Space

See you tomorrow with my Anthropologie Inspired Project!

12 Comments on Anthropologie Inspired Projects

August 6, 2013 at 9:53 am (8 months ago)

the pink placemat (for inspiration) is very pretty and I’m sure you will have a great project to show us tomorrow Kristin! (like this: tardy for the party!) :-)

August 6, 2013 at 12:09 pm (8 months ago)

I have a Haven hangover I think! LOL, very tired, but it was so fun and worth the trip! xo Kristin

August 6, 2013 at 10:04 am (8 months ago)

YAY! can’t wait to see it!

August 6, 2013 at 12:10 pm (8 months ago)

Hi Cassie :) I’m back, but only at half my usual pep. I am Havened out. I need a day…LOL. xo Kristin

3. Julia @cuckoo4design
    August 6, 2013 at 10:29 am (8 months ago)

Just saw your IG picture and can’t wait to see it!

August 6, 2013 at 12:10 pm (8 months ago)

I’m just glad they had an Anthro next to the hotel, or else I many not have gotten it done ;) xo Kristin

4. jlhoneyman
    August 6, 2013 at 12:26 pm (8 months ago)

It’s rough getting your head back in the game after being away. I’ve felt like that all summer. I think Sept is going to smack me in the face HARD!

August 6, 2013 at 1:32 pm (8 months ago)

That’s the truth! I am going to try to get back into the swing of things this week ;) xo Kristin

5. Terry
    August 6, 2013 at 9:02 pm (8 months ago)

SO sorry to hear about your horrible migraine! I’m a migraine sufferer, too, so bad they send me to the ER. 2 years ago I started on a daily preventative because I had to get my life back.while I’ve had some “minor” migraines, they are nothing compared to the ones I have without the Rx. While there are some side effects, the benefits far outweigh the side effects. It might be something you want to check out!

August 7, 2013 at 6:56 am (8 months ago)

I am so glad you found something that works for you. I have yet to find that. Thanks for sharing Terry! xo Kristin

6. Krista @ Goodwill Glam
    August 7, 2013 at 6:56 pm (8 months ago)

I’m so sorry to hear about your migraines. I suffer from them as well…maybe our brain is experiencing pain from all of the ideas bursting out of them ;) I will keep you in my prayers. As for the placemat art….LOVE IT! I really love the texture and how the color plays with the gold! Awesome job as usual!

~Krista

August 8, 2013 at 7:07 am (8 months ago)

Thanks so much for your prayers :) I get them at least once a month, sometimes twice. I am loving the pattern and color of that placemat. I needed to find a way to work it into my home :) xo Kristin