Fall Countdown Day 24

Good Morning!

It’s the 25 Days Until Fall Countdown.

Let the countdown continue!

Day 25

Day 24

Here’s a fall inspired tablescape. Grays and whites keep it muted and the pop of orange stands out boldly. A white-painted branch, pumpkins, and leaves add the seasonal details. Candlesticks, plates, and pedestal bowls all work as stands for the pumpkins.

Here’s a quick tip when you need a new table runner but don’t have the time to go get one. Take an old table runner and simply tape fabric to it with painter’s tape. No one will be the wiser and you can really add some interest to your tablescape.

A simple and fun table for your fall entertaining!

Linked up to:

You may also like:

26 Comments on Fall Countdown Day 24

1. nwbnstr
    August 30, 2012 at 9:20 am (2 years ago)

Looks fantastic! And that table runner tip is really smart!

August 30, 2012 at 9:28 am (2 years ago)

Thanks so much! xoxo Kristin

2. thecleverspender
    August 30, 2012 at 10:09 am (2 years ago)

I like your idea to use the candle holders as pumpkin stands! Very clever! =O)

August 30, 2012 at 10:12 am (2 years ago)

Well, thank you, clever spender! :)

3. Jeni Johnson
    August 30, 2012 at 3:25 pm (2 years ago)

I like how you incorporated the branch and thats its white color makes a nice clean statement. Lovely as ever K. :)

August 30, 2012 at 3:29 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks, J! I do initials with my closest friends, and even though we just know each other through the blogosphere I feel like you are an old friend who I never get to see. xoxo

• Jeni Johnson
        August 30, 2012 at 3:58 pm (2 years ago)

Agreed. I bet you are 34 like I am and also a Libra??? If we still lived in Il. I’d def. want to meet you. Anyhow, luv what you are doing as always and once I get over my fashion fix i’ll be posting home decor too. Would you believe Im posting a home made recipe tomorrow?? WOW!

August 30, 2012 at 4:11 pm (2 years ago)

I will be 34 in October, scorpio. Good guess. I thought you were early twenties! Good for you! Don’t you love how versatile blogging is? I mainly stick to home design, but tomorrow my post is on color in fashion. Keep making those great posts, my long lost friend!

• Jeni Johnson
        August 30, 2012 at 4:17 pm (2 years ago)

K- dont you find it coincidental that I guessed almost exactly just by my own age? I told you, we are friends now, even though you are a fiery, passionate Scorpio. JK. ;) It’s amazing how cyber life can bring people together, especially how they naturally interact?

August 30, 2012 at 4:21 pm (2 years ago)

cyber hugs you’re way…why do scorpio’s get painted in such an emotionally imbalanced light? Oh, wait, I know! LOL, I am off to bring my son to “unpack your backpack night”. He is eight and I had to buy him shoes in a men’s shoe size yesterday. I have made one tall child! I am still in denial. Going to put my mommy hat on now. xoxo

• Jeni Johnson
        August 30, 2012 at 4:31 pm (2 years ago)

Ha! Its only bc my ex bf of 4 years is a Scorpio. other than that, Im clueless about horoscopes. BTW- send me some Mommy dust, we’ve been trying for years!

August 31, 2012 at 8:06 am (2 years ago)

I have a friend going through the same thing. If I have any Mommy dust it’s coming your way ;)

4. Sarah
    August 30, 2012 at 3:31 pm (2 years ago)

I love the zebra print with the pumpkins and leaves! It such a fun modern combination.

August 30, 2012 at 10:57 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks, Leslie! I think it is so elegant together :) Kristin

5. Jesse
    August 30, 2012 at 10:03 pm (2 years ago)

I’m loving all your fall posts! It’s my favorite time of year, but I’m struggling with the transition this year for some reason. Your posts are like a breath of fresh air and getting me excited about all that Fall brings! Thank you! ;)

August 30, 2012 at 11:00 pm (2 years ago)

Hi, Jesse! I’m glad I can get you excited for THE BEST SEASON EVER! It was 92 degrees here today and when I look at the extended forecast in less than a week it is going to be mid 70’s! Oh, yes, fall will be here :) xoxo Kristin

6. lulu
    September 1, 2012 at 7:13 am (2 years ago)

It feels like fall in Maine today and it won’t be long until pumpkins are everywhere! Love the clean simplicity of your table.

7. creativelysouthern
    September 19, 2012 at 10:02 pm (2 years ago)

Love the pop of orange in this tablescape and the pumpkin stands – great idea! Thanks for sharing!

September 20, 2012 at 5:48 am (2 years ago)

Thank you so much for stopping by :) Glad you liked it! xo Kristin

8. thriftykristy
    September 6, 2012 at 11:25 am (2 years ago)

Thanks for sharing :) Kristin

3Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Fall Countdown Day 24

1. […] Post navigation ← Fall Countdown Day 24 […]

2. […] her Orange Crush Tablescape for Fall on her blog.  You have to go by and check out all the details here. SAS Interiors via Karen D. on […]